Features of the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet kit
- Permanent-mount non-magnetic option (NMO) antenna for professional installation and high gain.
- weBoost’s most powerful 5G/4G cell phone signal booster for vehicles. With its increased uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to towers that are twice as distant as older vehicle boosters.
- Threaded SMA antenna connections make installation simple and fast.
- Includes a mounting bracket with non-slip hook-and-loop fasteners and optional screw holes. The Drive Reach installs easily under your seat, in your trunk, or in any other convenient, well-ventilated spot.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
The weBoost Drive Reach Fleet is the next-generation cell phone signal booster for vehicles from Wilson Electronics. With an industry-leading 28.3 to 29.5 dBm of uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to cell towers twice as distant as older boosters.
Stay connected longer with the strongest cell signal, and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Keep your data moving faster in areas with weak cell service, obstructions, and long distances from cell phone towers.
The weBoost Drive Reach Fleet is designed for police, emergency services, and other government and commercial vehicles.
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet kit for?
- Police, ambulance, service, and delivery vehicles.
- Car and truck owners who want concealed cables and a professional look for their cell phone booster system.
- Commercial vehicles that have non-magnetic roofs.
- Anyone who wants the best possible signal gain for their cell signal booster system.
Designed especially for police, service, delivery, industrial, and other fleet vehicles
Professional installation recommended
Installing the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of your vehicle, running cable under your vehicle’s headliner, and connecting it directly to your vehicle’s 12-volt DC power system. (See the sample installation diagram in this section.)
We strongly recommend that you hire a professional car audio installer to do this job.
Typical installation of the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet booster kit (click to enlarge).
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
weBoost Drive Reach Fleet kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’s patented technology, the Drive Reach Fleet booster receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach Fleet works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Auto/pickup truck/SUV/commercial truck
Omnidirectional NMO-mount (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG58 & 100
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.