Features of the Top Signal 50‑ohm variable attenuator
- Attenuates (reduces) signal up to −15 dB.
- Four slide DIP switches allow attenuation to be set in increments of 1 dB, from 0 to −15.
- Jumper cable required: Dual N‑female ends connect to coax cable terminated with N−male connectors.
- 0–5800 MHz frequency range.
- 50 ohm impedance.
How the Top Signal 50‑ohm variable attenuator is used
- Used with 50‑ohm systems when the outside cell signal is strong enough to overpower the booster.
- Often used when a specific amount of attenuation is needed or the amount of attenuation needed is not known until the booster system is installed.
- For in-building use with 50-ohm cell signal booster systems and ½‑inch, 400, or 240 coax cable terminated with N-male connectors.
Top Signal −10 dB 50‑ohm attenuator contents
N-female & N-female
≤ −15 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.