Features of the Top Signal −30 dB 50‑ohm attenuator
- Attenuates (reduces) signal −30 dB.
- No jumper cable required: N‑male end connects to booster antenna port; N‑female end connects to coax cable running to outside donor antenna.
- 0–3000 MHz frequency range.
- 50 ohm impedance.
How the Top Signal −30 dB 50‑ohm attenuator is used
- Used with 50‑ohm systems when the outside cell signal is strong enough to overpower the booster.
- For in-building use with 50-ohm cell signal booster systems and ½‑inch, 400, or 240 coax cable terminated with N-male connectors.
Top Signal −30 dB 50‑ohm attenuator contents
N-male & N-female
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.