Features of Top Signal TS-195 coax cable
- LMR®195-equivalent low-loss coax cable.
- 20′ length.
- Terminated at one end with an N‑male connector, at the other with an SMA‑male connector.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates about −2.1 dB @ 800 MHz.
How Top Signal TS-195 coax cable works
- Connects 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems to antennas in residential and vehicle applications.
- Works best when short runs of flexible cable are needed with less signal loss than RG58 coax.
Top Signal TS-195 coax cable contents
20.0 ft. (6.1 m)
−2.1 dB @ 800 MHz
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.