Features of the Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system
- Provides two zones of improved cellular coverage for larger offices.
- Heavy-duty metal case with heat sink.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Boosts signal for up to 200 simultaneous cellular devices.
- Choice of outside and inside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help picking the right antennas.)
- Includes commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
The Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro is a 2‑antenna system designed for medium-sized offices or building areas that need improved cell signal reception and have high user demands. The 20K Pro improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your business and employees connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes two inside ultra-thin dome or regular dome antennas that send amplified signal to the phones in your building.
The Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro features a backlit LCD display and controls for gain and power.
Who is the Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system for?
- Long, rectangular buildings, including offices and warehouses.
- Large buildings that have poor signal in two specific areas, like a building core and an I.T. data center.
- Offices in locations with moderate to strong outside cell signal. (Locations with weak outside cell signal should consider the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 20K Pro or Top Signal 2X HiBoost 30K Pro two‑antenna systems.)
- Urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Areas below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Sample Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro two‑antenna setup
Best practices: a custom-designed Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system solution
In a large building, office, or warehouse, you’ll get the best results and performance from a Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes, and have the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444 or request a free custom quote online. We can design a custom cellular amplification system that will solve your reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems; let us create one for you!
An office floor flooded with cellular signal from a Top Signal HiBoost amplifier and one dome antenna.
Purchasing a Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system system
Properly installing and configuring a Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system is complex task, and we strongly advise a custom solution (see Best Practices, above). If you prefer to purchase this system as a standalone product, without design and installation, the kit comes with the following components:
How the Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system works
The Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your office through two ceiling-mounted ultra-thin or dome antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor, or where your office’s building materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antennas should I choose?
This kit gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna and two indoor ultra-thin dome or regular dome antennas. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antennas.
Outside (donor) antenna:
- A cylinder omnidirectional antenna works best in most circumstances. The omni gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions.
- A wedge-shaped LPDA directional antenna works best if your building is in a remote location with one single, distant tower providing cell service for your area. The LPDA is also an excellent choice if there’s a powerful cell tower nearby but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier.
Inside (broadcast) antenna:
- A ceiling-mounted ultra-thin dome antenna works best in most circumstances. It broadcasts downward in a spherical shape (similar to the shape of a light bulb) and also has some upward signal broadcast; this makes it ideal for use between floors. The ultra-thin dome also mounts nearly flush with the ceiling, making it the least-noticeable inside antenna choice. This antenna does require access above the ceiling to pull cable and attach it to the antenna.
- A ceiling-mounted regular dome antenna also broadcasts downward in a spherical shape. It has less upward broadcast, which makes it better for single-story buildings and top-floor installations. It also requires above-ceiling access to install.
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 866‑912‑3444. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the Top Signal HiBoost 20K Pro 2‑antenna system cover?
This system comes with one dome antenna that broadcasts improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern. With strong outside cell signal (−80 dBm or greater), you can typically cover 33,000 square feet of indoor building space with 800 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-frequency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
−80 dBm (4–5 bars) outside signal:
Up to 33,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−90 dBm (2–3 bars) outside signal:
Up to 9,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−100 dBm (1 bar) outside signal:
Up to 1,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional cylinder or directional LPDA
Omnidirectional ultra-thin dome or regular dome
+70 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink, & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.