This system has been discontinued. For multi-carrier coverage from Nextivity, please see the CEL-FI GO G43
Features of the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system
- Powered by CEL-FI GO G32 technology, with an industry-leading 100 dB of gain—the highest gain of any carrier-preapproved cell signal amplifier.
- Carrier-based solution: Choose the four carrier networks you want amplified in your building. (More info on carrier choices.)
- Your choice of one to four inside antennas for one or multiple zones of indoor coverage.
- Improves coverage in offices up to 20,000 square feet with strong outside signal.
- Carrier-approved and ready to install; no contracts or licenses required.
- Completely automatic: Each amplifier selects the tower with the best signal.
- Unconditionally network safe: Will not interfere with WiFi or other wireless transmissions.
- Amplifiers housed in a commercial-grade, wall-mounted metal box (24″ × 18″ × 4″) for clean and easy installation.
- Configure and monitor your boosters with the CEL-FI WAVE app for smartphones.
This system is a four-carrier CEL-FI solution that provides up to 100 dB of signal gain, giving you the strongest carrier-preapproved cellular booster available with coverage for your choice of four networks with no licensing or carrier contracts needed.
With strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), the CEL-FI GO G32 booster can provide up to 20,000 square feet of indoor cellular coverage. Multiple indoor antennas can divide or distribute that coverage throughout your building.
CEL-FI GO G32 technology is fully automatic and does not require any adjustment. At power-up, each amplifier analyzes its assigned carrier network to determine signal strength and quality, then it selects the best cellular band for that carrier.
Possible multi-antenna setups
Sample CEL-FI GO G32 two-carrier system multi-antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required to achieve these setups in your building. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system in your office environment.
Who is the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system for?
- Those who have heavy cellular user and data loads.
- Those who need improved signal just for specific carriers.
- Rectangular, L-shaped, long, and tall buildings.
- Warehouses, manufacturing plants, office buildings, parking structures, government facilities, retail locations, or any other large building.
- Large custom homes and small offices in areas where cell service is poor
- Buildings in urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Large areas below ground level, and other places where inside cell reception is poor.
Get more features with the Nextivity WAVE app
The Nextivity WAVE app for smartphones lets you check the status of your CEL-FI GO G32 boosters and change their settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your CEL-FI GO G32 booster, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Change a booster’s assigned carrier, update the boosters’ software, enable/disable cellular frequency bands, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system includes TS‑400 coax cable to connect the amplifiers to the inside antenna(s). If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to ½-inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to TS‑400 coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the CEL-FI amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
(Plenum air cable is available at additional cost. Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 for details.)
This system uses TS‑400 coax (left), but you can upgrade to fire-rated plenum air coax cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
Best practices: a custom-designed CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system solution
In a large building, office, or warehouse, you’ll get the best results and performance from a CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
A large office floor with amplified cellular signal from a CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system amplifier and four dome antennas. (Click to enlarge.)
Purchasing a Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system system
The CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system can be self-installed if you are familiar with cellular amplification equipment. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. If you purchase this system as a standalone product, it includes the following components:
How the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system works
Using Nextivity’s IntelliBoost signal processing, the CEL-FI GO G32 amplifiers receive outside cell signal from four carrier networks, amplify it, and rebroadcast it inside your building through one or more antennas. This allows you to stay connected when your building’s construction materials block signals from the local cell tower or when outside cell signal is poor.
Works with your choice of four major cellular carriers
The Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 booster works with five specific cellular networks. From those you may choose any combination of four carriers that you want to support in your building.
- Verizon 5G/4G (bands 2, 4, 5, 13)
- AT&T 5G/4G (bands 2, 4, 5, 12)
- T-Mobile 5G/4G (bands 2, 4, 12)
- UScellular 5G/4G (bands 2, 5, 12)
- GCI Alaska 5G/4G (bands 2, 4, 12)
The four CEL-FI GO G32 amplifiers are each assigned to an individual carrier. Each amplifier analyzes the qualify of its carrier’s signal and chooses the two highest-quality channels within the available bands of cellular frequency.
(Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
How much area will the CEL-FI GO G32 four-carrier system cover?
This system includes dome antennas that each broadcast improved cellular signal in a shape similar to a donut or an inner tube. The radius of coverage depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- The number of antennas you select for your system.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 10,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 3,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional dome (×1, 2, 3, or 4)
+100 dB max
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Nextivity warranty information page.