Features of the Cell LinQ Pro signal meter
- Detects available cellular signal and displays it on your paired iPhone or Android smartphone via the Cell LinQ mobile app.
- Displays data for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile networks.
- Provides data on frequency and band, signal strength (dBm RSRP), signal quality (dBm RSRQ), distance, and more.
- Live Mode displays basic information and updates every two seconds.
- Tower Results view displays local towers and their received signal strength; tap any cell ID to see more information in Signal Detail view.
- Scans can be saved and recalled later or downloaded to a CSV spreadsheet.
- SMA-female connector attaches to the adjustable dipole antenna (included) or to a coax cable with SMA-male connectors.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Soft zipper case, dipole antenna, and charging cable included.
The Cell LinQ Pro signal meter is compact (14.4 × 7.2 × 1.8 cm without antenna) and lightweight for ease of use.
Cell LinQ smartphone app
The app is required and works with the Cell LinQ Pro meter to view and save signal readings.
Sample app screens (click images to enlarge)
Who is the Cell LinQ Pro signal meter for?
- The Cell LinQ Pro signal meter is used by professional installers to design, install, and commission cellular amplifier systems.
Cell LinQ Pro soft case kit contents
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dipole terminal (adjustable)
700 MHz–2100 MHz
Max Input Power:
Lithium-ion battery (integrated)
5V / 1.5A
Signal TeQ’s Cell LinQ signal meter is distributed by Wilson Electronics and carries a 3-year warranty from date of purchase. For warranty details, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.