Features of the WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner
- Detects available cellular signal and displays it on your Bluetooth-paired iPhone or Android smartphone via the Cell LinQ mobile app.
- Displays data for all major U.S. and Canadian networks (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell, Telus, and Rogers), plus many smaller, regional networks.
- Provides data on signal strength (dBm RSRP), signal quality (dBm RSRQ), distance, and more for five major bands of cellular (4, 5, 12, 13, and 25).
- Live Mode displays basic information and updates every two seconds.
- Tower Results view displays local towers and their received signal strength; tap any cell ID to see more information in Signal Detail view.
- Scans can be saved and recalled later or downloaded to a CSV spreadsheet.
- SMA-female connector attaches to the adjustable monopole antenna or to a coax cable with SMA-male connectors.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Kit includes durable carrying case, dipole antenna, adapter cable with four adapters, and power supply with charging cable.
The WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner is compact (14.4 × 7.2 × 1.8 cm without antenna) and lightweight for ease of use.
WilsonPro Cell LinQ smartphone app
The app is required and works with the WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner to view and save signal readings.
Who is the WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner for?
- The WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner is used by professional installers to design, install, and commission cellular amplifier systems.
WilsonPro Cellular Network Scanner kit contents
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Dipole terminal (adjustable)
SMA-female w/N-male adapter cable
700 MHz–2200 MHz
Max Input Power:
Lithium-ion battery (integrated)
5V / 1.5A
For warranty information on this product, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.