Features of WILSON400 coax cable
- LMR‑400® equivalent low loss coax cable.
- Foamed PE dielectric, with tinned copper‑clad aluminum outer conductor and copper‑clad aluminum inner conductor.
- 30′ length.
- Terminated at each end with N‑male connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates about −1.2 dB @ 850 MHz.
How WILSON400 coax cable works
- Connects 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems to antennas in commercial and residential installations.
WILSON400 coax cable contents
30 ft. (9.1 m)
−1.4 dB @ 800 MHz
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.