Features of Top Signal 400 coax cable
- LMR‑400® equivalent low loss coax cable.
- Foamed PE dielectric, with tinned annealed copper outer conductor and copper‑clad aluminum inner conductor.
- 75′ length.
- Terminated at each end with N‑male connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates about −2.9 dB @ 850 MHz.
How Top Signal 400 coax cable works
- Connects 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems to antennas in commercial and residential installations.
Top Signal 400 coax cable contents
75 ft. (22.9 m)
−2.8 dB @ 800 MHz
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.