Features of the N‑female to N‑female bulkhead connector
- Pass-thru connector with N‑female on both ends.
- Top (for N‑male connector only): 16 mm long × 15.5 mm diameter.
- Collar: 3 mm long × 18 mm diameter.
- Bottom (threaded portion for nut & lock washer + N‑male connector): 18 mm long × 15.5 mm diameter.
- Total length: 37 mm
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates < −0.1 dB.
How the N‑female to N‑female bulkhead connector is used
- Joins 400 and ½‑inch coax cable terminated with N-female connectors.
- Used to pass through thin panels, walls, and bulkheads instead of drilling a hole for a cable and N‑male connector.
N‑female to N‑female bulkhead connector contents
400 / half-inch
< −0.1 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.