Features of Top Signal LMR195 coax cable
- LMR®195 low-loss coax cable.
- 5′ length.
- Terminated at each end with an SMA‑male connector.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates about −0.5 dB @ 800 MHz.
How Top Signal LMR195 coax cable works
- Connects 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems to antennas in residential and vehicle applications.
- Works best when short runs of flexible cable are needed with less signal loss than RG58 coax.
Top Signal LMR195 coax cable contents
5 ft. (1.5 m)
−0.5 dB @ 800 MHz
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.