Features of the Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link
- Maximum one-antenna coverage for large businesses and public buildings.
- Heavy-duty metal case with heat sink.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Boosts signal for hundreds of simultaneous cellular devices.
- Choice of outside and inside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help picking the right antennas.)
- Includes commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link is a single-antenna system designed for large offices or building areas that need improved cell signal reception and have the highest user demands. The SLW Smart Link improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your business and employees connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes an inside ultra-thin dome or regular dome antenna that sends amplified signal to the phones in your building.
The Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link features a backlit LCD display and controls for gain and power.
Upgrade to 2X and double your coverage!
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost SLW system uses the same booster, but includes half‑inch carrier-grade coax cable with half the signal loss of 400 coax, along with two ultra-thin or dome antennas for greater indoor cell signal coverage. The 2X system will double the coverage area of this system.
Who is the Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link for?
- Large offices and buildings with heavy cellular user and data loads.
- Remote locations with weak cell service.
- Urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Areas below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Monitor your SLW Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android smartphone via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- View your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Best practices: a custom-designed Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link solution
In a large building, office, or warehouse, you’ll get the best results and performance from a Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
An office floor flooded with cellular signal from a Top Signal HiBoost amplifier and one dome antenna.
Purchasing a Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link system
The Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link can be self-installed if you are familiar with cellular amplification equipment. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. If you purchase this system as a standalone product, it includes the following components:
How the Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link works
The Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your office through a ceiling-mounted ultra-thin or dome antenna. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your office’s building materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which outdoor antenna should I choose?
This kit gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna and an indoor ultra-thin dome or regular dome antenna. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antennas.
Outside (donor) antenna:
- A cylindrical omnidirectional antenna works best in most circumstances. The omni gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions.
- A wedge-shaped LPDA directional antenna works best if your building is in a remote location with one single, distant tower providing cell service for your area. The LPDA is also an excellent choice if there’s a powerful cell tower nearby but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier.
Inside (broadcast) antenna:
- A ceiling-mounted ultra-thin dome antenna works best in most circumstances. It broadcasts downward in a spherical shape (similar to the shape of a light bulb) and also has some upward signal broadcast; this makes it ideal for use between floors. The ultra-thin dome also mounts nearly flush with the ceiling, making it the least-noticeable inside antenna choice. This antenna does require access above the ceiling to pull cable and attach it to the antenna.
- A ceiling-mounted regular dome antenna also broadcasts downward in a spherical shape. It has less upward broadcast, which makes it better for single-story buildings and top-floor installations. It also requires above-ceiling access to install.
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 866‑912‑3444. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the Top Signal HiBoost SLW Smart Link cover?
This system comes with one ultra-thin or regular dome antenna that broadcasts improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), you can cover up to 35,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-frequency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 35,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 3,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional cylinder or directional LPDA
Omnidirectional ultra-thin dome or regular dome
+72 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.