Features of the Top Signal FirstNet 14 dBi Yagi antenna
- 46.5 × 8.25‑inch directional Yagi building antenna.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.2–2.3 inches in diameter with U‑bolts (included).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +14 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 38°, vertical plane 32°.
- Made from 6061-T6 all-weather anodized aluminum.
- Works with public safety systems operating in the 698–790 MHz (FirstNet) range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal FirstNet 14 dBi Yagi works
- High-gain directional antenna designed for use with FirstNet public safety frequencies (698–790 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a public safety tower.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal FirstNet 14 dBi Yagi antenna contents
15 in. (38 cm)
Outside directional Yagi
46.5 in. (118 cm)
Attaches to 1.2–2.3 in. poles
Gain 698–790 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.