Features of the Top Signal −6/−1.5 dB 50‑ohm coupler
- One N‑female input, two N‑female outputs.
- 600–4000 MHz frequency range.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates −6 dB to the coupler, −1.5 dB to the passthru.
This Top Signal coupler attenuates −6.0 dB to the antenna and −1.5 dB downline. (Click to enlarge.)
How the Top Signal −6/−1.5 dB 50‑ohm coupler is used
- Splits a single run of coax cable differentially, with the −6 dB coupler running to an inside antenna, and the −1.5 dB passthru running farther downline to other antennas, couplers, or splitters.
- For in-building use with 50-ohm cell signal booster systems and ½‑inch, 400, or 240 coax cable terminated with N-male connectors.
Top Signal −6/−1.5 dB 50‑ohm coupler contents
- Because of the signal loss (attenuation) involved, we recommend using a coupler only if you have strong outside signal.
- Users with weak outside signal should consider purchasing multiple, independent cell phone signal booster systems instead of dividing the signal from a single booster.
240, 400 & ½-inch coax
−6.0 dB coupler / −1.5 dB passthru
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.