Features of the Cel‑Fi mobile donor antenna
- 2.0–3.9 dBi peak gain; 2.6–3.6 dBi average gain.
- 3.14″ (8.0 cm) tall × 2.14″ (5.44 cm) wide at the base.
- Black ABS UV-stable radome.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Rare-earth magnet mount for easy attachment to vehicle roof.
- 9.84′ (3.0 m) of high-performance LEONI Dacar® 302 cable attached to base, terminating in an SMA‑male connector.
- Backed by Powerful Signal’s 90-day money-back guarantee.
Works with the Cel‑Fi GO M mobile booster and other cellular boosters with SMA connectors.
How the Cel‑Fi mobile donor antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with personal vehicles (cars, pickup trucks, SUVs) and M2M (machine‑to‑machine) devices.
- Magnet mount attaches to steel and iron surfaces.
- Works with cell signal boosters with SMA‑female connectors; easily adapted to FME, SMB, or N connectors.
Cel‑Fi mobile donor antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
LEONI Dacar® 302
9.84 ft. (3.0 m)
3.14 in. (8.0 cm), including magnetic base
Rare earth magnet
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 2500–2700 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Cel-Fi warranty information page.