Features of the Wilson 3‑way 50‑ohm splitter
- One N‑female input, three N‑female outputs.
- 700–2700 MHz frequency range.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates −4.8 dB.
How the Wilson 3‑way 50‑ohm splitter is used
- Splits a single run of coax cable equally into three separate runs to indoor antennas.
- For in-building use with 50-ohm cell signal booster systems and ½‑inch, 400, or 240 coax cable terminated with N-male connectors.
Wilson 3‑way 50‑ohm splitter contents
- Because of the signal loss (attenuation) involved, we recommend using a splitter only if you have strong outside signal.
- Users with weak outside signal should consider purchasing multiple, independent cell phone signal booster systems instead of splitting the signal from a single booster.
240, 400 & ½-inch coax
−4.8 dB per output port
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.