Cellular DAS for enterprise implementations
The WilsonPro 4000 is a wall-mounted cellular DAS (distributed antenna system) with four separate signal amplifiers supplying multiple indoor antennas. The 4000 delivers the power of four signal amplifiers in a single unit.
The 4000 provides enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all types of commercial spaces, including office buildings, hotels, warehouses, and hospitals, delivering usable, reliable voice and 4G/3G data coverage to inside spaces that have inferior cellular reception.
- Wall-mount option for neat and clean installation in your server room or network control box. (A rack-mount version is available as the WilsonPro 4000R.)
- Four independent signal amplifiers provide enhanced voice and 4G LTE and 3G data.
- Each signal amplifier is independently and automatically controlled with advanced on-board software. Each of the four amplifiers continually adjusts its gain level up or down as required by external signal conditions.
- Extra Dynamic Range (XDR) provides continuous connectivity, creating tolerance for strong incoming signal from the cell tower. XDR allows the signal amplifier to continually operate and never shut down in overpower situations.
- A color LCD panel with an easy-to-use four-way navigation switch allows integrators to control all four signal amplifiers.
- Works with all major U.S. and Canadian cellular carriers.
- Certified by the FCC and Industry Canada.
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Designed, assembled, and supported in the United States.
Call Powerful Signal at 866‐912‐3444
…or click here to get a free custom quote for your building. Let us help you determine if the WilsonPro 4000 is right for your business, organization, or government agency.