WilsonPro 1050 Inline Cell Signal Booster System
Designed for use in long or tall commercial buildings
The WilsonPro 1050 is an inline cellular amplifier system for large buildings that compensates for signal loss due to long cable runs. A large-building cellular amplification system may have hundreds of feet of cable between the amplifier and an inside antenna. Such long lengths of cable can result in an unacceptable amount of signal loss (attenuation).
The WilsonPro 1050 overcomes attenuation by boosting the signal downline before it goes to the inside antenna. The system includes a specially programmed amplifier to provide enhanced voice and 4G LTE and 3G data to phones and other cellular devices, and a small inline amplifier that is installed along the cable run.
- Provides enhanced voice and 4G LTE and 3G data.
- eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) provides continuous connectivity, creating tolerance for strong incoming signal from the cell tower. XDR allows the signal amplifier to continually operate and never shut down in overpower situations.
- Works with all major U.S. cellular carriers.
- Certified by the FCC.
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Designed, assembled, and supported in the United States.
The WilsonPro 1050 system is sold as a kit. The inline amplifier is not sold separately, and will not work as a standalone product nor with any other WilsonPro or weBoost signal amplifier.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444
…or click here to get a free custom quote for your building. Let us help you determine if the WilsonPro 1050 system is right for you.