Wilson weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Vehicle RV Cell Phone Booster
Wilson weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Vehicle RV Cell Phone Booster
RV/Trailer - 4G - MAX Power - Multi-user
4-antenna system - dual setup for both RV & auto
Wilson Electronics weBoost Drive 4G-X RV Cell Phone Booster Kit
This Wilson Electronics weBoost RV Cell Phone Booster Kit has been configured with the strongest weBoost Drive 4G-X mobile cell signal booster along with other components that make kit work best in an RV environment. The weBoost Drive 4G-X cell signal booster works with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and all other major US carriers. A strong directional panel antenna along with the Wilson 304415 RV Spring Mount antenna and an extension coax round out this kit for your RV. Help keep your data and voice strong along with reducing dropped calls. This product is eligible for extended warranty
NOTE: The weBoost Drive 4G-X is a enhanced version of the weBoost Drive 4G-M
FCC Certified to 2014 Specifications
Creates a strong signal for MiFi devices and USB 4G AirCards
Stronger 34/4G data connection
Boosts voice and 4G, 3G data for all major North American Carriers
Complete package, includes all necessary components
U.S. based sales, technical support, and customer service
Extends cellular range
- Fewer dropped calls
- Clearer voice calls
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
Mobile 4G Cell Phone Booster - How would I Benefit?
We have experienced dropped calls while driving in remote areas and also in and around town. There are many shadowed areas in populated areas. You don't have to go out into the country to drop calls or lose a data connection. A weBoost Drive 4G-X helps keep your calls connected farther from cell towers allowing you to increase your coverage area and to keep data applications running strong and fast on your cell phone or tablet.
While traveling in your RV you may find yourself in areas with weak, unusable cell signal. A cell signal booster like the weBoost Drive 4G-X helps you stay connected with family, friends and business associates while on the road.
The weBoost 4G-X cell signal booster is a 5-band signal booster. Below are the carriers supported:
4G - Verizon LTE
4G - AT&T LTE
4G - T-Mobile LTE
3G - Most major North American carriers including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, etc.
Mobile cell signal boosters are designed to be operated inside of a vehicle. The broadcast distance of the interior antenna is 6 feet depending upon the strength of the outside signal. In extremely weak signal areas the broadcast distance be less and require to place your cell phone closer to the interior antenna. Bluetooth headsets are ideal for moving around in an RV and staying connected.
There are many devices like a Verizon MiFi and AirCards offered by most carriers that uses the cellular network and broadcasts a WiFi hotspot. Place the WiFi hot spot near the interior antenna so the deices can utilize a strong cell signal. The MiFi or whatever you are using can then broadcast a WiFi signal throughout your RV.
weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 RV Extreme Kit Contents
weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Booster
weBoost 4 inch exterior Mini-Magnet mount antenna
weBoost interior low profile broadcast antenna
4G Interior Panel Antenna
Wilson 304415 4G RV Spring Mount Antenna (13.5 ft of coax attached)
Wilson 901104 3-Way RV Antenna Mount
10ft extension coax
Vehicle 12V Power Supply
RV Installation Overview
weBoost Drive 4G-X cell signal boosters are easy to install. There are a few things that you need to know. Below are the basics and if you have any questions or need any additional information, our great technical support staff will be glad to help:
- The cell phone booster requires two antennas, one outside, the other inside the car. The rooftop antenna communicates with the cell tower and needs to be in a location on your roof free from obstructions. The interior antenna communicates with your cell phone and needs to be in a location near where you will be talking with your cell phone.
- RV Rooftop Antenna: The exterior rooftop antenna is usually mounted using the Wilson 901104 3-Way mount. This mount will clamp to a ladder or other type of rooftop rack. The Wilson RV antenna has about 13.5 feet of coax attached to it. This antenna needs to be connected to the outside antenna port on the weBoost Drive 4G-X cell signal booster. The coax attached to exterior RV antenna will need to be run into the RV.
- Interior Antenna: There are a couple of basic rules for the interior antenna. It needs to be mounted in a location near where you will be using your cell phone. The antenna should be mounted in a vertical position for best performance and it should NOT be mounted on anything metal. The panel antenna should point away from the exterior RV antenna to help avoid any type of oscillation. A 10ft extension coax has been provided with a conversion connector that needs to be attached to the inside antenna port of the cell signal booster. A good place for the panel antenna below the cabinet directly above the dining table where people spend a great deal of time. Point the panel antenna downward towards the table.
- Recommended: It is highly recommended that you don't mount the inside panel antenna until you have a chance to experiment with different locations. Velcro is a nice tool to mount the panel. It can easily be moved to different locations.
- Cell Signal Booster: The easiest location for the cell signal booster inside a cabinet near the position of where the cable comes into the RV. The cell signal booster is the only component that requires power.
- Remember, Remember: It is best not to coil any coax cable. Coiling with cause performance issues with cell signal boosters.
Video - Wilson Mobile 4G Overview
Video - Sample Vehicle Mobile Booster Installation
weBoost Drive 4G-X Technical Specifications
700 - 4G LTE for Verizon and AT&T
800 - Cellular (2G/3G carriers)
1700/2100 (AWS) 4G LTE T-Mobile other carriers
1900 - PCS (2G/3G carriers)
||5V 2.5 A
2 x 4.75 x 1 in / 5.1 x 12.1 x 2.5 cm
||3 oz / 0.09 kg
||This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.