Features of the Top Signal public safety omni antenna
- 9.8 × 2.4‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with U‑bolt.
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.5–4.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Works with with public safety systems operating in the 698 to 2170 MHz range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal public safety omni antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with a wide range of public safety frequencies (698–2170 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a public safety tower.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal public safety omni antenna contents
9.8 in. (25.0 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Top Signal accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by calling Powerful Signal at 866‑912‑3444.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Powerful Signal to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.