Features of the Top Signal public safety omni antenna
- 9.8″ × 2.4″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with U‑bolt.
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +2.0–4.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 38–80°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Works with with public safety systems operating in the 698 to 4000 MHz range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal public safety omni antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with a wide range of public safety frequencies (698–4000 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a public safety tower.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal public safety omni antenna contents
9.8 in. (25.0 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 3300–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.