Features of the Top Signal public safety omni antenna
- 9.8 × 2.4‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with U‑bolt.
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.5–4.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Works with with public safety systems operating in the 698 to 2170 MHz range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal public safety omni antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with a wide range of public safety frequencies (698–2170 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a public safety tower.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal public safety omni antenna contents
9.8 in. (25.0 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.