Features of the Top Signal public safety dome antenna
- 7.3 × 7.3 × 3.3‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizonal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedence.
- +1.6–4.1 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Works with with public safety systems operating in the 698 to 2170 MHz range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal public safety dome antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with a wide range of public safety frequencies (698–2170 MHz).
- Broadcasts inside signal from a public safety system.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal public safety dome antenna contents
11.8 in. (30 cm)
3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.