Powerful Signal answers your questions about how cell phone signal boosters work.
- What is DAS?
- What are the differences between active DAS and passive DAS?
- Should I use passive DAS or fiber DAS?
- Do I need a license to operate a fiber DAS or passive DAS solution?
- Does my carrier need to approve my cell signal booster system?
- What should I look for in a company who can fix the cell signal in my building?
- Can I install a cell signal booster system in my building by myself?
- How large an area in my building will one cell signal booster cover?
- Can I install several cell signal booster systems in my building to cover more area?
- Will I drop my call when I enter a building with a cell signal booster?
- Can I limit the number of people who access my cell signal booster system?
- If I already have a cell signal booster system for one carrier, can I add a second system for another carrier?
- Can a cell phone booster use existing Ethernet or fiber cable in my building?
- How can I be certain that a cell phone booster system will work in my building?
- What do I need to know before buying a cellular amplifier system?