Features of the HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link
- Designed for small homes, condominiums, and apartments, as well as covering a few rooms of a large home.
- Sturdy metal case.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Boosts signal for up to 100 simultaneous cellular devices.
- Includes 200 coax cable.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
The HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link is designed for small residences that need improved cell signal reception in two to four rooms. The Home 4K Smart Link improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your family members and friends connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes one inside panel antenna that sends amplified signal to the phones in your home.
Who is the HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link for?
- Small homes or a few rooms in a large home, with typical cellular user and data loads.
- Residences in remote locations with weak cell service.
- Urban environments with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
Monitor your 4K Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android via a Bluetooth connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- Adjust your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
- Update your booster’s on-board software.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Purchasing a HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link system
The HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link manufacturer’s kit comes with the following components:
How the HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link works
The HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through a wall-mounted panel antenna. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor, or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link cover?
This system comes with one panel antenna that broadcasts in a horizontal wedge shape. With strong outside cell signal (−80 dBm or greater), you can typically cover 4,000 square feet of indoor building space with 800 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-frequency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Small homes, condominiums, apartments
−80 dBm (4–5 bars) outside signal:
Up to 4,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−90 dBm (2–3 bars) outside signal:
Up to 2,500 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−100 dBm (1 bar) outside signal:
Up to 500 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
+60 dB max
Max output power (uplink):
Max output power (downlink):
Booster case material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our HiBoost warranty information page.